If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Back before I came down with COVID, I went out on a chilly and breezy spring day in April. The osprey had returned to the area and Lion's Bridge over in Newport News Va is a great place to catch them while they hunt. On this particular day, there were as many as 15-18 in the air at the same time. Many opportunities to grab some shots as they came up with some pretty large fish. With the tide going out and it seemed the wind had a roll, as they would come up with fish, they would pass by very close to us on the shore line as they went to enjoy their catch. I will split these up so not over load the post with images.
april192022_lionsbridge1_web_7936.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

april192022_lionsbridge2_web_6883.jpg

april192022_lionsbridge4_web_6604.jpg
I always enjoy trying to catch them in mid shake!

Back before I came down with COVID, I went out on a chilly and breezy spring day in April. The osprey had returned to the area and Lion's Bridge over in Newport News Va is a great place to catch them while they hunt. On this particular day, there were as many as 15-18 in the air at the same time. Many opportunities to grab some shots as they came up with some pretty large fish. With the tide going out and it seemed the wind had a roll, as they would come up with fish, they would pass by very close to us on the shore line as they went to enjoy their catch. I will split these up so not over load the post with images.View attachment 45107

View attachment 45108

View attachment 45109I always enjoy trying to catch them in mid shake!
Excellent set Jesse👍👍👍

Back before I came down with COVID, I went out on a chilly and breezy spring day in April. The osprey had returned to the area and Lion's Bridge over in Newport News Va is a great place to catch them while they hunt. On this particular day, there were as many as 15-18 in the air at the same time. Many opportunities to grab some shots as they came up with some pretty large fish. With the tide going out and it seemed the wind had a roll, as they would come up with fish, they would pass by very close to us on the shore line as they went to enjoy their catch. I will split these up so not over load the post with images.View attachment 45107

View attachment 45108

View attachment 45109I always enjoy trying to catch them in mid shake!
Great shots! How do you do the framing?