Calendar printer recommendation?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

It’s almost Christmas ( ! ) and I‘m way behind! I like to make calendars for family and friends, and i have used Mixbook and Picaboo in the past but am not totally satisfied. Does anyone have recommendatons for printing services for calendars? Small quantities - 10 to 12. Thanks!

Costco photo does a pretty good job at a reasonable price. You don't have to be a member.

I' ve had mine done the past 3 years at Costco. I've been happy. In the past I've used MPix. They are high quality but quite expensive. When I realized nobody is really framing the prints I saw no need for more than double the price. The Costco calendars are printed on heavy stock so they have the look and feel of quality.

Thanks Bill and Jeff for your time and attention. I’ve used Costco for prints and canvas prints in the past, so I’ll give them a look. Thanks again!

I looked it up and it looks like you ”do” have to be a member. Am I seeing it incorrectly or is your statement a typo?

I think you are right. Since you can shop at Costco.com with a 5% bump in prices (except member only specials) I assumed that applied to Costco photo, but apparently not.

I’m using Printing center USA.com for a run of 35 calendars. Nice set of options for size and style, wall or desk, paper weight and finish. I like the ability to add events along with there canned options (major holidays). This is the 3rd year I’ve been using them for calendars for family and friends.

I've used Mixbook for the last 4 years and like them. They're great quality, but can be expensive if you're ordering small quantities, but if you're ordering in bulk send their customer team an email and usually you'll get a good discount

I had 18" long calendars printed by MPIX. I've used them before and they print on a nice matte card stock. The output is clean and colors are pretty close to my calibrated monitor. They aren't cheap, but if you wait for a 25% discount, you can get 11 for about $200. I've ordered 22 and sold 9 in 1 day.... the sale of 9 covered one order of 11 calendars. If I get stuck with the other 13, they'll make for perfect holiday gifts for friends and family.

regards,
bruce

I’m using Printing center USA.com for a run of 35 calendars. Nice set of options for size and style, wall or desk, paper weight and finish. I like the ability to add events along with there canned options (major holidays). This is the 3rd year I’ve been using them for calendars for family and friends.
I used Print Center USA this year too and really am pleased with the calendar and the templates available.

Reactions: TRW
I used Print Center USA this year as well. I wanted a couple hundred to give to business clients, so wanted a reasonable price. Easy to use templates and I was very impressed at the qualify for the price.

Reactions: TRW
Back