If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

aussiewild

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Been a minute since I have posted here. It is overwhelming with the calibre of photographers and images I see. Anyways you may have heard about the rains out this way and for sure its been grey skies and a drought buster.
I believe that we will not have many complaints from Californians about photographing birds against "boring blue skies" for a while. None from me that is for sure! The seasonal rainfall has reached 18.25 inches for my area. Tragedy, destruction, refreshment, relief, regrowth and repair all rolled into one. Add the Cali sunshine now and we will have an amazing spring. The Goldens have been soaked and occasionally I'll catch one on a fence post or hillside looking miserable. So I'd rather leave them alone and catch them in some happy light :) the squirrels love it too!
Cheers
Randall

goldenstate.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Sorry to hear you got a foot and half of rain in such a short period. Golden image is great.
Thanks Rich, Yes we are still cutoff from the backroads. Even though we have blues skies it is glum around here. They are still looking for a 5 year old lad that was washed away in the deluge.

Been a minute since I have posted here. It is overwhelming with the calibre of photographers and images I see. Anyways you may have heard about the rains out this way and for sure its been grey skies and a drought buster.
I believe that we will not have many complaints from Californians about photographing birds against "boring blue skies" for a while. None from me that is for sure! The seasonal rainfall has reached 18.25 inches for my area. Tragedy, destruction, refreshment, relief, regrowth and repair all rolled into one. Add the Cali sunshine now and we will have an amazing spring. The Goldens have been soaked and occasionally I'll catch one on a fence post or hillside looking miserable. So I'd rather leave them alone and catch them in some happy light :) the squirrels love it too!
Cheers
Randall

View attachment 53235
I like this picture. BRAVO ;)