Cape Fox puppy

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
This guy was still wobbling on his feet when we fist saw him and his mom at their den along the Auob road in the Kgalagadi TFP. A week later, he could start jumping without falling over.
Mother's unwanted care
02118W D850 6846.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Pesky Flies
02101W D5OO 8663.jpg

Me and my mom

02087W D850 0667.jpg

MOM! I'm still hungry!
02057W D850 6791.jpg

Just starting to gain his legs
02041W D850 0923.jpg

Wow! These are some wonderful shots, Callie. Your patience paid off. I can't say which pic I like best but the 2nd to last shot cracked me up. Mom has a look like, "My God, what have I done?!!"

Wow! These are some wonderful shots, Callie. Your patience paid off. I can't say which pic I like best but the 2nd to last shot cracked me up. Mom has a look like, "My God, what have I done?!!"
Some very cute and endearing images Callie.
Happy trails.
Simply Wonderful, last photo is fun-love it
Terrific insight into this family
Thank you, gentlemen, this was the youngest puppy we have ever seen. I still have a bunch of images of him and his mom that I have not even looked at on the HD.

This guy was still wobbling on his feet when we fist saw him and his mom at their den along the Auob road in the Kgalagadi TFP. A week later, he could start jumping without falling over.
Mother's unwanted care
View attachment 87630

Pesky Flies
View attachment 87631

Me and my mom

View attachment 87632

MOM! I'm still hungry!
View attachment 87633

Just starting to gain his legs
View attachment 87634
A great funny series which shows lot of natural behavior. Very well done. 👍

A great funny series which shows lot of natural behavior. Very well done. 👍
What an incredible series of images Callie, excellent job!
Callie,

Great capture and sequence

Chris S.
These are so adorable, I just had to show my wife!
Outstanding photos. Congratulations!
Gentlemen, thank you so much, I appreciate it!. These guys are one of the reasons we keep on going back, and always hoping to find a den near enough to the road and camp because by about 07:30 they go to sleep for the rest of the day.

Back