Charger for Nikon Z6iii battery

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Bruce

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Purchased Nikon MH-25 charger from Amazon for my Z6iii. Received charger which had a sticker over the word Nikon on back of charger. Charger worked one time, the next time I tried to use, couldn't put battery in charger. Met with resistance when I tried pushing battery into charger. Didn't push my luck! Beware.:mad:

I bought a Nikon MH-25 via Amazon several weeks ago, mid-July I think. I've had no issues with it. Works fine. I will say that there is some resistance when trying to mount the battery in the charger. It's a bit of a tight fit. However, it does go in and the battery contacts mate properly with the charger and then charges the battery. For the time being I'll use it as it's the only external charger with a battery cradle that I have. I don't want to keep opening the flimsy rubber door on the Z 6III and have the seal wear So I am in the market for a multiple cradle battery charger with a USB-C connection.

What did the sticker on the back of the battery charger over the word Nikon say?

Back