Cleaning Z9 body

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi to everyone,

I recently saw on YouTube a post from Nikon Europe about cleaning the Z9 body to give it his as new aesthetics. They use the Kent all purpose foam cleaner to do so. This product come from Europe and is not available in Canada. Do anybody knows a similar product who would safely do the same job, available in the US and Canada?

The overall opinion of this video was not positive. Most of the suggestions made were against the usual advice for care of expensive electronic equipment. Personally, I would recommend ignoring the video. To clean the body of a Z9 I suggest a damp microfibre cloth. Some use isopropyl alcohol but I have never needed to use anything stronger than water in the last decade.

The overall opinion of this video was not positive. Most of the suggestions made were against the usual advice for care of expensive electronic equipment. Personally, I would recommend ignoring the video. To clean the body of a Z9 I suggest a damp microfibre cloth. Some use isopropyl alcohol but I have never needed to use anything stronger than water in the last decade.
Isopropyl alcohol would just dry out the grip and various parts of the body. Damp cloth is best unless the camera has oil or excessive dirt on it.

Back