Common or White-tufted Marmoset - Tapirai, Brazil

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

kkr_images

Supporting Member
Marketplace

At dusk, a small group of marmosets entered the woods on the way to their night roost. The trail was narrow and the light was terrible, pushing me to shoot at an ISO of 10,000 just to get an image. Luckily, this marmoset, who seemed quite curious about me and my camera, kindly posed for several minutes before the light completely vanished.
Tufted-marmoset on the trail at dusk.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Common or White-tufted Marmoset copy.jpg
Common Marmoset_ copy.jpg

At dusk, a small group of marmosets entered the woods on the way to their night roost. The trail was narrow and the light was terrible, pushing me to shoot at an ISO of 10,000 just to get an image. Luckily, this marmoset, who seemed quite curious about me and my camera, kindly posed for several minutes before the light completely vanished.View attachment 87968View attachment 87969View attachment 87972

Wonderful set of images Kathy.
Happy trails.

At dusk, a small group of marmosets entered the woods on the way to their night roost. The trail was narrow and the light was terrible, pushing me to shoot at an ISO of 10,000 just to get an image. Luckily, this marmoset, who seemed quite curious about me and my camera, kindly posed for several minutes before the light completely vanished.View attachment 87968View attachment 87969View attachment 87972

Interesting subject and wonderful shots!

Back