If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Warren D

Found a juvenile Coopie checking out the park narrative, maybe trying to see if he got a mention. As I was working to get closer, I flushed a rabbit which headed for the hawk. The hawk saw the opportunity and immediately took off after the rabbit. Not sure what he would have done with it as the rabbit was noticably bigger. He missed but spent some time in the area, and wasn't too concerned with people walking nearby.
NZ9_3377.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

NZ9_3426.jpg

NZ9_3469.jpg

Found a juvenile Coopie checking out the park narrative, maybe trying to see if he got a mention. As I was working to get closer, I flushed a rabbit which headed for the hawk. The hawk saw the opportunity and immediately took off after the rabbit. Not sure what he would have done with it as the rabbit was noticably bigger. He missed but spent some time in the area, and wasn't too concerned with people walking nearby.
View attachment 50555
View attachment 50556
View attachment 50557
Nice series Warren👍👍

Nice series of a beautiful bird. Shots 2 and 3 capture the natural bird and even Shot 1 gives a good capture of the bird in the real world. Good work!