Costa Rican Frogs

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

jadewolf

tbDSC_3616b_bcg.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
tbDSC_3853c_bcg.jpg

tbDSC_4000c_bcg.jpg

tbDSC_4099c_bcg.jpg
tbDSC_4255c_bcg.jpg

Some macro frogs from last week in Costa Rica! First time really using the new 105mm Z Macro lens. I had picked it up a few weeks before the trip during the last Nikon sale and I'm glad I did. Absolutely blown away by how sharp it is! I feel like a little gets lost scaling it down to jpg, though, which doesn't do it full justice. I had a ton of fun with it and I think I'm going to have to do more dabbling in macro now.

Great shots!
Thank you!
Awesome! You make me want to go find some frogs to photograph.

My favorites are the first and last ones!
Thanks! I'm also going to have to find some frogs and lizards and other macro subjects now that I'm home. It was so much fun, I want to keep at it.
Beautiful set - I am green!
As these frogs will tell you... "It's not easy being green!" ;) And thank you!
Fantastic shots!
Thank you!
Simply stellar shots! Gorgeous. I love 'em all, but that second shot is just way too cute; wonderful.
Thanks! I really liked that one too. His expression can say so much! I feel like that frog might be Up To Something. ;) Either that, or he's clutching his froggy baby blanket, lol.

Nothing short of...WOW !
Thank you!! I was really happy with all of these. I think I've got the macro bug now, too. I'm headed to the local butterfly garden to try my hand at some local bugs now, too!

Beautiful set of photos. Well done .
Thank you!

Great images! (y)
Thanks!

Brilliant.Was that at Frog Haven?
Thanks! This was at La Tarde. I actually went as the last group on the BCG workshop with Dennis. It was amazing!
Thank you, too!
Congrats! STUNNING images!
Thank you!!

Back