If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

beautiful set of picturesđź‘Ź

lovely set
Thank you Mark and Patrick. I'm glad you enjoyed the shots. I photographed this guy as few days ago but he wouldn't step out of the shade he was in or look at me... just glad to have seen him again even if the light is a little harsh in the shots. Very pretty little buck.

Thanks again.
Hatch

The big buck was on a scent trail and wasn't all that interested in what I was doing... which was great. lol Love seeing these little deer around the area.

Enjoy the day all.
Hatch

Sony A1+200-600 by hatch1921, on Flickr

Nice shots Hatch of a beautiful buck!

Beautiful photos. I have never seen live Coues deer. Deer are a favorite for me. Your photos are wonderful and inspire me in my efforts to capture better images of our native Whitetaildeer.

Beautiful photos. I have never seen live Coues deer. Deer are a favorite for me. Your photos are wonderful and inspire me in my efforts to capture better images of our native Whitetaildeer.
Thank you :) Growing up in southern New Mexico I had heard of about Coues deer but I had never seen one myself. We had Mule deer in the area but no whitetails / Coues deer. It wasn't until I moved to Cochise county here in Arizona that I saw my first little deer. When we were house hunting, I opened the door of our current home and in the backyard were six deer, I walked through the house straight to the back and started taking shots. LOL We bought the house and I really didn't even look at it. :)

I put up a blog post on my site www.frankhatcher.com of the deer I've photographed here in the county over 2023 if you want to see some more shots.

Thanks again for the nice message/post.

Enjoy the day.
Hatch

Thank you for sharing the link to your blog. Those are incredible photos. My desire is to capture images like these. There are a handful of people in my life that appreciate such things. I enjoy sharing my photos of the animals that I live among.