If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Yesterday morning, we snuck out for a trip around the local bald eagle hangouts hoping to spot anything. None around on any of the trees that would produce great pictures, but we were happy enough to find these two just holding down a cell tower! Just about 1/2 a mile from a nest, maybe theirs? and at a parking area for a local nature path. Definitely a bonus for a close subject for a change, and these eagles are sure used to humans being nearby, they could have cared less about the folks walking by below. { although, I did watch one giving great interest towards a couple of small dogs!}
It sure looks like an important discussion, just pick a topic and imagine what it's about!
Testing the Z 2x converter on the Z100-400s and Z6ii, this is SOOC, so in my opinion its pretty soft. Any editing will have to wait, too many irons in the fire this week, lol.

Attachments

• Z62_2311.jpg
    Z62_2311.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 64
Yesterday morning, we snuck out for a trip around the local bald eagle hangouts hoping to spot anything. None around on any of the trees that would produce great pictures, but we were happy enough to find these two just holding down a cell tower! Just about 1/2 a mile from a nest, maybe theirs? and at a parking area for a local nature path. Definitely a bonus for a close subject for a change, and these eagles are sure used to humans being nearby, they could have cared less about the folks walking by below. { although, I did watch one giving great interest towards a couple of small dogs!}
It sure looks like an important discussion, just pick a topic and imagine what it's about!
Testing the Z 2x converter on the Z100-400s and Z6ii, this is SOOC, so in my opinion its pretty soft. Any editing will have to wait, too many irons in the fire this week, lol.
Really fun shot, the bald eagles can be very talktive.

Oliver