Covered Bridge - Fryeburg, Maine

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MalcolmP

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Hemlock Covered Bridge, 1857, Fryburg, Maine - Focus Stacked
180531_COVERED BRIDGE_B&W_DSC_0867.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice image If I might, here are few thoughts that might help. crop with more room in front of the bridge and less behind it. And when processing add some more contrast.

Thank you for the suggestions. I have cranked up the contrast and agree it adds nice pop.
I was constrained by a large tree at the left end of the bridge. I like the reflection of the bridge in the water and thus attempted to make it all work. I did crop more off the right end to more nearly match the constrained left end. Any additional comments would be much appreciated.
210812 Fryeburg_COVERED BRIDGE_B&W_DSC_0867 copy.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Thank you for the suggestions. I have cranked up the contrast and agree it adds nice pop.
I was constrained by a large tree at the left end of the bridge. I like the reflection of the bridge in the water and thus attempted to make it all work. I did crop more off the right end to more nearly match the constrained left end. Any additional comments would be much appreciated. View attachment 23350
Much better (y)

Back