Critter thoughts

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

KCPhoto

Supporting Member
Marketplace
What are the general thoughts on this one? There was thick overcast, so pretty low light for this one. I have used way more than I normally would of what I think is a commonly overused slider (saturation) to get any color out of this gloomy day.
Bed Making.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I really like that image. I think it works on a lot of levels, the composition is great, it's tack sharp where it needs to be, the exposure is great, the background is creamy with just a bit of color interest and the leaves in the mouth add a ton of interest.

Nice job!

Thank you all for the replies. I took this picture on a very gloomy late afternoon. There was a powerful cold front on its way in with temps dipping into the teens in the coming night. This little guy was building up a warmer nest, it seemed. They are pretty destructive for some but are fun to watch as they go about their day. Now, if I could just keep him out of my feeders :(

Back