If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

A crow.

R7_D0447 Crow.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

R7_D0432 Crow.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Thanks. Yes, I dodged the darkest areas to just give some detail. It's hard to know how that shows on others' computers.
Looks fine on mine. You would be forever making adjustments to make it right for everyone's computer, I wouldn't worry about it. Let them adjust their computers until it looks right to them, lol! ;)

Really nice; you managed to bring out fine detail in an all black bird. Where I live (southern Arizona) we have ravens, not crows, though if we had both I don't know that I could tell them apart.

Really nice; you managed to bring out fine detail in an all black bird. Where I live (southern Arizona) we have ravens, not crows, though if we had both I don't know that I could tell them apart.
Thanks for the comment. I have trouble telling them apart too. This one was big and I thought it was a raven, but then it cawed a clear caw-caw, and that makes it a crow (I think).