Cruising Bald Eagle

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Fishboy1952

Supporting Member
Marketplace
So last week I was up at a set of nearby ponds and spotted a bald eagle perched on a stake in one of the ponds. It was quite a distance, and there were several other photographers present working their way towards it. There were some pine trees behind me so a took a chance on guessing a possible flight path. Sure enough, I looked up and it was heading my way.

IMG_3564.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
IMG_3567.jpeg
IMG_3566.jpeg
IMG_3568.jpeg
IMG_3569.jpeg

So last week I was up at a set of nearby ponds and spotted a bald eagle perched on a stake in one of the ponds. It was quite a distance, and there were several other photographers present working their way towards it. There were some pine trees behind me so a took a chance on guessing a possible flight path. Sure enough, I looked up and it was heading my way.

View attachment 98013View attachment 98014View attachment 98015View attachment 98016View attachment 98017
Awesome set! Well done👍👍👍

Back