Cuckoo

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Robert S

cuckoo 29 05 23 PP1- resize.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

cuckoo 29 05 23 PP2- resize.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

The insect shadow in the first photo is huge! - Almost missed that! very clever
Sorry Elsa, it was not clever, just dumb luck. Then again my two months at a monastery in Tibet guided me to the 'Seventh Level of Consciousness' and so I'm able to converse directly with cuckoos. I guess being somewhat 'cuckoo' myself gives me an unfair advantage in these matters.

7. Unity consciousness​

You see all as one and there is no longer “you”, but rather, an “us”.

There once was a separation of self, us, them, and it, but now you can only see one energy flowing in different forms. You have found a complete association with everything. You realize that there is only one consciousness.

Attaining the 7th Level is [ maybe ] possible, but in all fairness it takes a lot longer than two months. In a world of "Live long and prosper" Spock type stuff it would be nice to think that there are still people attempting to reach the 7th Level. Fifty three years ago I went to a talk given by a guy that had visited the Himalayas and had taken 8mm silent film of a guy that had come down from above the snow line. He told us that the man in question lived on wind blown insects, and snow. Nice thought eh? [ probably a load of bullpoo ]

Back