CyberPower BL1450U Battery Back-UPS

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Charles Loy

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Assuming this is best ask here in the Post-processing - I bought a CyberPower Battery backup for the computer and related gear, and want to test it. On the YouTube a couple examples show turning the electric off to the whole household at the main. I ask if simply unplugging the unit from it's electric plug will work? Will there be a concern doing that? Should be that simple, I say. Anyone have a suggestion? 👌

Last edited:
I have an APC with my Synology NAS, modem, router and TV connected, but that’s what I did for testing. Basically, that’s what happens when your power goes out anyway. It worked great!

Great, Thanks. I see no sense killing the electric to the whole house, but I thought I may be overlooking something.
In the past I was working at the computer and the electric went off during a wind storm. I had to get the computer repaired, would not boot up.

Back