If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

A cold morning, for sure!
_DSC3246-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice Shot! We have those year round at our place (I am in Vermont as well). My Wife's favorite!
Thanks Rich! Good to know there is at least one other Vermonter on the forum. I took a look at your gallery and am very impressed. Looks like you get a lot of wildlife near your house. I'm in Burlington, and I know many Vermonters do not consider Burlington to the "real" Vermont - we're city folk.

Thanks Rich! Good to know there is at least one other Vermonter on the forum. I took a look at your gallery and am very impressed. Looks like you get a lot of wildlife near your house. I'm in Burlington, and I know many Vermonters do not consider Burlington to the "real" Vermont - we're city folk.

I grew up in Colchester in the 70/80's and been moving further away ever since! LOL Love it up here in the NEK. We do get a lot of wildlife around here.