Dawn @ Snapper Rocks

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
We would have flown to OZ today for 7 weeks if not for this virus breathing down on us.
This is one of our go to places on the Gold Coast!
Snapper Rocks is a small rocky outcrop on the northern side of Point Danger at the southern end of Rainbow Bay on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It is a famous surf break and today the start of the large sand bank known to surfers as the Superbank. (Wiki)
D850; 24-120 F/4@ 38 mm; F/11; 1/125; ISO 64

00700 27X18W D850 8802.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Sorry to hear about your trip, we will
Get to a situation when some normality returns. Great image that is leading me to seriously consider getting the 850 as I find myself liking landmass Sue’s as much as wildlife. Great compilation and timing Callie in that image

Ahhh, one of those photos I really like and not really sure why. Sadly I’ll never make a landscape photographer though god knows I’ve tried. Not a criticism and possibly in the wrong section, but I’d have tried to get rid of the 2 flares centre left. What a lovely peaceful shot.

Ahhh, one of those photos I really like and not really sure why. Sadly I’ll never make a landscape photographer though god knows I’ve tried. Not a criticism and possibly in the wrong section, but I’d have tried to get rid of the 2 flares centre left. What a lovely peaceful shot.
Ah, Peter, I use to shoot mug shots and in your face shorts whenever I could for years and slowly changed to more environmental shots and odd landscapes.
And then the landscape thing bit me. I love landscapes and try to work them in on a trip.
As for the flares, you are right. They must go. I was going to take them out then battled with a large flare on the rock and forgot about the small flares. 🤔😩😅

Back