Delkin Black CFE B 325GB Sale

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I use these cards in my Z8s. I like them and have bought several of them on previous B&H sales.

While there are faster gen 4 cards out there, as far as I know, current Nikon (and likely other) cameras can’t use that extra speed. Not sure if a firmware upgrade would allow current cameras to use the higher speed; it could be a hardware constraint.

If you have the right computer, card reader and cables, you might get a faster download to your computer with gen 4 cards.

Offer end October 15th at midnight..............
I could have sworn that the site said through tonight at 10:59 PM CDT when I visited earlier. But, apparently, neither applies since the item I linked to is now listed as "Discontinued." It seems that they are sold out of them.

I'm wondering if my order for two of them will actually be fulfilled since I placed it earlier today and don't have a reply stating so from B&H yet.

EDIT: I called B&H a short while ago and their representative informed me that my order for these is fulfilled and that they are shipped. He also added that they were shipped in two separate containers, possibly because I may have gotten two of the last they had in stock, and that one may be from the store shelf and one from the warehouse. He did say that they are now unavailable from B&H at the moment.

Last edited:
B&H Photo has the first generation (?) Delkin Black 325 GB CFE-B on sale for one penny short of $200 through this evening. For me, this brand and this capacity are my preferred cards for both my Z9 and Z8. I know that it's not as potentially fast as the new generation of cards, but it has always met my needs.

Delkin Black 325 GB Sale
Actually those are Gen 3 and the sustained write speed is only 25% slower than Gen 4, both versions are faster than current Nikons. I bought 2 Gen 3 on sale a couple months ago. Looks like they finally sold out.

Back