If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

PhD69

Supporting Member
Marketplace
BCD-094.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Namibia - Desert elephants - Eléphants du désert - loxodonta africana africana

That's an excellent shot. Nice choice to use pano presentation. So odd seeing them in that environment.
Thank you for your comment and interest Dan :)

Yes, in Namibia, you can see elephants in the desert, as well as lions, rhinos,...

In general, there are few animals (except in Etosha, and still, but this is not at all the most interesting part of the country). But when you see them it’s always in beautiful environments.

Check my website and if you have questions don't hesitate to come back to me ;)

Yeah, something that's not 2:3, 10:16, 9:16, 3:4 but a completely custom format. That's nice to experience. The motive simply dictates such a bespoke format, anything other would have sported immense amounts of sky or dessert, which is not the subject here. Love that you let the elephants conquer the space.

Yeah, something that's not 2:3, 10:16, 9:16, 3:4 but a completely custom format. That's nice to experience. The motive simply dictates such a bespoke format, anything other would have sported immense amounts of sky or dessert, which is not the subject here. Love that you let the elephants conquer the space.
Many thanks for your comment and interest. Generally, I stick to standard formats, but a format 100% suitable for the subject fits well in this case :)