If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Shot with Nauticam + D500 + Nikkor 60mm macro + Retra Strobes.
(Resized from the original image, so please bear with, if the IQ isn't as good as it was with the original!)
SIN_3881.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

BRAVO! Thank you for posting some of your u/w images! Wonderful lighting! Night diving was always thrilling and mysterious. Sometimes the findings were great - other times not so much.

BRAVO! Thank you for posting some of your u/w images! Wonderful lighting! Night diving was always thrilling and mysterious. Sometimes the findings were great - other times not so much.
Thanks! Blackwater diving for sure is probably the most challenging photography I've done. Very unpredictable, and totally dependant on good buoyancy and lighting etc. I'll post more ☺

I don't see the original, so I have nothing to compare it to ... looks plenty good to me, bud. That's an amazing capture for anyone. The strobes seem to have worked well. I knew I should've got into diving, I love shots like this.

I don't see the original, so I have nothing to compare it to ... looks plenty good to me, bud. That's an amazing capture for anyone. The strobes seem to have worked well. I knew I should've got into diving, I love shots like this.
I've got plenty more, so I'll post in due time ☺

If you can dive, please start, it's the best thing I ever did for myself.