If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Was relaxing in the garden on a sunny summersday when I noticced a dragonfly landing nearby. Watched it for a few minutes and it didn't move. 'What if I get my camera.... nah... it's gone by the time I get back'. Still, no movement and I got into the house and grabbed my D850 and Sigma 105mm macro lens. It was still there by the time I got back. 8 minutes and 55 photos later it decided to leave the garden. Amazing flying insect with beautifil glass-like wings.

850_3352.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
850_3325.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Was relaxing in the garden on a sunny summersday when I noticced a dragonfly landing nearby. Watched it for a few minutes and it didn't move. 'What if I get my camera.... nah... it's gone by the time I get back'. Still, no movement and I got into the house and grabbed my D850 and Sigma 105mm macro lens. It was still there by the time I got back. 8 minutes and 55 photos later it decided to leave the garden. Amazing flying insect with beautifil glass-like wings.

View attachment 5032View attachment 5033
Nice shot đź‘Ť