If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Louis champan

Supporting Member
Marketplace
The outgoing tide over the oyster beds generate lots of small tide pools which in turn trap the small fish (Midshipman) and when these conditions exist, eagle action can be intense. On my recent visit all the conditions were there but unfortunately there was very little ariel eagle action but did manage a few interesting shots.

DSC09642 wf.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DSC00412 wf.jpg

DSC06177 wf.jpg

DSC00155 wf.jpg

DSC09630 wf.jpg

DSC09389 wf.jpg

Louie

The outgoing tide over the oyster beds generate lots of small tide pools which in turn trap the small fish (Midshipman) and when these conditions exist, eagle action can be intense. On my recent visit all the conditions were there but unfortunately there was very little ariel eagle action but did manage a few interesting shots.

View attachment 91171

View attachment 91172

View attachment 91173

View attachment 91174

View attachment 91175

View attachment 91176

Louie
Beautiful shots! Their expressions are priceless.👍👍👍

View attachment 91171

View attachment 91172

View attachment 91173

View attachment 91174

View attachment 91175

View attachment 91176

Louie
Wonderful set of images Louis.
Happy trails.