Early Morning light

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Inspired by the second oldest lighthouse in the country, Oklahoma City's Lighthouse at East Wharf was built of concrete. Also known as the Lake Hefner Light, the hexagonal tower's concrete panels were prefabricated and quickly raised on site. In an area subject to tornados, the lighthouse is just as sturdy as those on the coast. Built in 1999, the lighthouse is now a member of the U.S. Lighthouse Society
Lighthouse-28-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Very nice composition. It is classic usage of leading lines and rule of thirds placement of the subject which never fails. The pastels in the sky highlight the reds of the lighthouse nicely. Not sure what the shadowing is between the calm and rippled water...HDR?

Very nice composition. It is classic usage of leading lines and rule of thirds placement of the subject which never fails. The pastels in the sky highlight the reds of the lighthouse nicely. Not sure what the shadowing is between the calm and rippled water...HDR?
Yeah it did'nt show until I uploaded it to the computer.. I'm not sure.. At first I thought it might be a cloud shadow but HDR is certainly a possibility.. ;)

Back