Easter Birds

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

JAS

Supporting Member
Marketplace
We had a high quality Easter Brunch prepared by two of our adult daughters. Some of the family was able to join us along with one of my sisters. Al all around great day that was improved even more by the high quality bird show going on at the feeders tight outside our window. I grabbed two cameras, a Z6 with the 100-400mm S lens and the TC 2.0Z and amy D750 with the 500mm PF annd the TC14EIII.

Among the many birds, we were treated to an Eastern Bluebird festival. Here are a few shots. All were shot through the grast room picture window, are cropped and were processed in LrC. And today it snowed!!

Bluebirds-1.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Bluebirds-2.jpg
Bluebirds-3.jpg
Bluebirds-4.jpg
Bluebirds-5.jpg

Great series. Especially like the character of the 4th shot.
Thank you. There were multple Bluebirds around, but they were sitting on the feeders rather than in the tree which takes a bit away from the shot. Still, the birds are beautiful and I got a bunch of practice in.

We had a high quality Easter Brunch prepared by two of our adult daughters. Some of the family was able to join us along with one of my sisters. Al all around great day that was improved even more by the high quality bird show going on at the feeders tight outside our window. I grabbed two cameras, a Z6 with the 100-400mm S lens and the TC 2.0Z and amy D750 with the 500mm PF annd the TC14EIII.

Among the many birds, we were treated to an Eastern Bluebird festival. Here are a few shots. All were shot through the grast room picture window, are cropped and were processed in LrC. And today it snowed!!

Beautiful, I found some of these Easter Bird as well this weekend.

Yeah, I was so busy with birds I forgot to take any pictures of family having our Easter meal. Oops

Back