Eastern Colors

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

JAS

Supporting Member
Marketplace
We ore onn the Vermont leg of our New England trip which has included Acadia NP and a Vermont stayover. I have many, many photos to work with, so I picked ths one out from today to showcase the local fall colors on the West River near the West Dummerston Covered Bridge. More to follow from multiple stops along the way. A photo of the bridge is also attached - just because.

WestRiverVt-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Bridge.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Attachments

• Bridge-2.jpg
    Bridge-2.jpg
    973.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We ore onn the Vermont leg of our New England trip which has included Acadia NP and a Vermont stayover. I have many, many photos to work with, so I picked ths one out from today to showcase the local fall colors on the West River near the West Dummerston Covered Bridge. More to follow from multiple stops along the way.
View attachment 99371
Wonderful photo. We see some of those colors, but we lack the assortment and intensity.

Reactions: JAS
Thank you. We had an amazing visit to Acadia NP with photos to follow. However, the colors have been much better in Vermont!
Have added the bridge photo too.

Back