Eclipse

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

DavidT

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Yes, I am way behind on editing lol but here is a shot from South Texas for the April Eclipse. We had clouds and I decided to pull over while it was dark, anticipating we would see nothing and well we got a unique view. So I scrambled to get a body and lens put together, no time for a tripod and handheld my shots. Not ideal but I got some that came out pretty good.

Better late than never I suppose.
20240408-_A1A1247-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Spectacular, David! I'm jealous of those that got to see any portion of the eclipse, even if it wasn't totality. Full clouds that day where I am, and only I believe ~70% coverage. Barely noticed that it got a little darker.

So...better late than never!

Spectacular, David! I'm jealous of those that got to see any portion of the eclipse, even if it wasn't totality. Full clouds that day where I am, and only I believe ~70% coverage. Barely noticed that it got a little darker.

So...better late than never!
Thank you!

Back