Elephant Pool Party

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

ElenaH

I uploaded a new video to my channel and already got a feedback ;-)

The pool is in Gwango Heritage Resort, a budget Zimbabwean lodge and campsite. We like it because it is very close to the Hwange Main Camp Gate, it has its own waterhole, a restaurant, a bar and a very special pool :D. The lodge also provides game drives. This is the other way how to get close to wildlife or go on safari without breaking a bank. I think, the room there is about $90 (per room), we paid even less a year ago becasue we paid it in advance ...
Here is the link if you are interested: https://www.booking.com/hotel/zw/gw...5a807d4bf80201ec;type=total;ucfs=1&#hotelTmpl
We book a lot of accommodation in Africa through the booking-com because you can often cancel it without fees (the payment is done in the hotel by arrival)
I, of course, do not make advertising but I just wanted to point that a safari can also be not expensive and a lot of fun is guaranteed as well as good pictures.
I, personally, was afraid to take a bath with ellies because you never know how the animal can react when it is spooked! It can get in panic and get me out of the pool with a tip of its trunk! So, I preferred to stay on the safe side and didn't disturb elephants.

Back