Fall landscapes in my 'hood

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Rassie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Two spots within a 20 km radius of my home. The whole area turns into a paradise in the fall. Colours are especially good this year.

Z62_6902.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Z62_6904AB.jpg

Last edited:
#2 is a a real killer of a shot! Bravo!
Thank you. :)

WOW! Stunning images, especially #2!
Thanks, Karen.

Beautiful shots Koos
Thank you, Sir. :)

Yes, the second shot just plain stunning. Sugar maples certainly are the color of fall.
Thanks, Woody. I've been going back to that location every fall probably for the past eight seasons. First time I was there I got a nice image and I've since then been trying to improve on it every new fall season with no luck , until yesterday. I think this one is very close to the original. I just wish I could have had some sunshine dappling through the leaves like the original below.

_DSC1356A.jpg

That second one is stunning. Those are some very old and beautiful trees.
Thank you. :)

Both are beautiful. Love the second one. Well done.
Thanks, Dan.

Lovely shots, but #2 is a gem!

Print it and hang it on your wall. (y)(y)(y)
Thanks, Lance. The original above in my reply to Woody is hanging on the wall. That dates back to 2014.

Calendar or wall hanger for sure. Very nicely done!
Thanks, Joe. :)

Two spectacular images Rassie
Thank you, Sir!

Super nice photos!

Oh man, those are exquisite! Well done (as always) Koos.

Lovely captures, Rassie!

Fantastic, all of the photos are.

Beautiful shots Mr. Rassie 🥂

Awesome Rassie👍👍👍

Thanks, folks. That second location is one that I've been visiting every Fall since 2014. Every time it looks somewhat different. This year was particularly good.

Back