If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

RichF

Well-known and Infamous Member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
From last winter. Going through some of recent images and I decided to work this one up. Appreciate any comments you might have. Unfortunately I could not get the silver fox (phase of a red fox) to give me a great view.

_Z9C3647-Crop-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

It is a good catch, and I've not seen a silver fox. Since you asked for comments, I wonder if the softness, if not due to the reduced resolution for posting, reflects a bit of motion blur. I've had that happen sometimes shooting my son's large hounds at play with a speed of 1/1000. With latest NR software maybe 1/1500 or a bit higher would work next time despite even higher ISO. Thanks for sharing.

It is a good catch, and I've not seen a silver fox. Since you asked for comments, I wonder if the softness, if not due to the reduced resolution for posting, reflects a bit of motion blur. I've had that happen sometimes shooting my son's large hounds at play with a speed of 1/1000. With latest NR software maybe 1/1500 or a bit higher would work next time despite even higher ISO. Thanks for sharing.
I'll keep that in mind.