If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Jerry Watson

Supporting Member
Marketplace
2024_04_29_Costa Rica2-2234-NEF-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I just love the bug in this photo. It makes me wonder if the lizard was waiting for it to climb over its head so it could eat the bug. It also makes me wonder if the photographer was initially taking a picture of a the beetle then realized there was a lizard there. Regardless of what actually happened, I think photos that make you "wonder" are very interesting. Nice capture!

I just love the bug in this photo. It makes me wonder if the lizard was waiting for it to climb over its head so it could eat the bug. It also makes me wonder if the photographer was initially taking a picture of a the beetle then realized there was a lizard there. Regardless of what actually happened, I think photos that make you "wonder" are very interesting. Nice capture!
I was with a group of photographers in Costa Rica. We all waited patently as the bug went up the back hoping to catch a shot of the lizard getting it. The bug went over the head and nose and kept on going. The lizard never went for it.