If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

KirstyM

and BOY is there a lot of learning to do! Got one user bank set up with a "recall shooting function" button to change focus mode... seriously impressed with the camera (less so with the operator - there were a LOT of missed shots and I blame me!) The local black headed gulls were being willing subjects, and I happened across a black neck grebe in breeding plumage :) - really cropped in on that, and am very impressed with the detail resolved!

A question - I only have the Mk2 1.4TC - will this work as well as the Mk3 - does anybody know? (yes, I know I could try it... but baby steps!)
These all taken with the 500PF.

black headed gulls.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
black headed gulls-2.jpg
black necked grebe.jpg

I don`t own any of the Gear you`re talking about however, I have read on other sites and this one that there is no difference whatsoever when using the Mk2 1.4TC over the Mk3 1.4TC .. It appears the Z cameras are excellent with both versions of the 1.4TC and especially so with the Z9 .. ENJOY your new toy

Harry.G

I don`t own any of the Gear you`re talking about however, I have read on other sites and this one that there is no difference whatsoever when using the Mk2 1.4TC over the Mk3 1.4TC .. It appears the Z cameras are excellent with both versions of the 1.4TC and especially so with the Z9 .. ENJOY your new toy

Harry.G
thanks Harry - that's very helpful! and I'm going to give it my best shot!!