If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

D810 28mm f5 1/80ths. A touch grainy since I was at ISO1000

Lake Lanier Sunrise 03_SM.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Really nice Capture @ G Wright ..

Not a criticism but why such a fast Shutter Speed ? seems to be rather fast at 800th of a second if I`m honest. I`d have been looking to shoot wayyyyyy slower to keep it clean as possible given the Low light situation , however I wasn`t there so I don`t know the circumstances ..

Like I said its in no way a criticism its still a very nice capture..

Harry.G

Really nice Capture @ G Wright ..

Not a criticism but why such a fast Shutter Speed ? seems to be rather fast at 800th of a second if I`m honest. I`d have been looking to shoot wayyyyyy slower to keep it clean as possible given the Low light situation , however I wasn`t there so I don`t know the circumstances ..

Like I said its in no way a criticism its still a very nice capture..

Harry.G

One word...wind. Those clouds were flying, and I was afraid of them getting blurred. Maybe it was overkill, but the first shots (when the light was best) showed streaking. Oops, I just noticed I added an extra 0. 1/80th

Last edited:
One word...wind. Those clouds were flying, and I was afraid of them getting blurred. Maybe it was overkill, but the first shots (when the light was best) showed streaking. Oops, I just noticed I added an extra 0. 1/80th

Ahhhh that explains it - you meant to write 1/80 and NOT 1/800

Coho-Blue