If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

PhilM

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Wifey & visited central Florida recently and was we were headed back to camp one evening, Theresa spotted this guy.

D500, 500PF
1/250, F5.6, ISO 1800
51672898930_cfa3ddb7a6_o.jpg

D500, 500PF
1/800, F5.6, ISO 2500
51671295142_95d6b378de_o.jpg

D500, 500PF
1/800, F5.6, ISO 2500
51672337003_cce9ca4acb_o.jpg

Very nice.

Thank you Morgan.

I hate them with a passion, and love to see them caught and carried by predators. Why? Let one into your house and you'll find out!

I'm with ya 100% - hence the title. :cool:

If they get in your attic, you've got a problem. The chew up all sorts of things, including romex electrical lines.

I feel like there's a good story to be told here...
Yep! Happened at my parents' place years ago when my wife and children were visiting. Two squirrels (one large, one smaller) got into their house and were found under a bed the dog couldn't get under. The dog, a Beagle, was going crazy, and my wife and mom each went into protect-the-family-at-any-cost mode. The rest of the story is best told in person with adult beverages involved. As time goes by, the story's embellishment increases. And it still amazes me that no holes were shot into the walls or floors! :ROFLMAO:

I'm with ya 100% - hence the title. :cool:

If they get in your attic, you've got a problem. The chew up all sorts of things, including romex electrical lines.

Or into your walls, where they can also do damage.

Last edited: