Flowers On the Water

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

K9Kirk

Supporting Member
Marketplace
If it looks a little odd it's because it's a shot of the reflection of some flowers on the water. Standing at the edge of a small pond, looking through some branches and into the shade of the bush, I saw this reflection of some flowers from up above and thought it looked very pretty. I didn't see a thread for flowers, so I posted it here since flowers are a part of nature.
168-studio3jpg.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Interesting. Maybe try cropping the bright yellow streaks off the top and a proportionate amount off the left side. Since the flowers are perpendicular to the reeds, I find the composition a bit unsettling....but it is what it is. If you like, that is what counts.

Well captured and presented! Very pretty shot and so good to have had such flat water for the reflection.
Interesting. Maybe try cropping the bright yellow streaks off the top and a proportionate amount off the left side. Since the flowers are perpendicular to the reeds, I find the composition a bit unsettling....but it is what it is. If you like, that is what counts.
Thanks to both of you for taking the time to look and comment. While editing the pic, I tried cropping more to see how it would look and it looked fine but what I liked about the shot before editing was because there was so much going on in it, it looked a like a collage of different flora, and I wanted to keep that feel, despite any imperfections, by keeping the shot wide.

Back