Fox squirrel eating a walnut

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

How did the stabilization settings both lens/camera and in post compare to what you used on the woodpecker video?
I had VR still enabled, but shot this one in manual focus on a tripod with the 600 prime and no teleconverter. That seems to have taken care of the glitching. I think I need to work on the stickiness settings on the auto focus because I still have them set at default which is three on stickiness and five on responsiveness or AF speed whatever you wanna call it. I should have shot it in 4K60 but wanted to experiment some with the 8k30.

I had VR still enabled, but shot this one in manual focus on a tripod with the 600 prime and no teleconverter. That seems to have taken care of the glitching. I think I need to work on the stickiness settings on the auto focus because I still have them set at default which is three on stickiness and five on responsiveness or AF speed whatever you wanna call it. I should have shot it in 4K60 but wanted to experiment some with the 8k30.
Was the woodpecker shot handheld?

Back