Free ND Filter App

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

jerrylwatson

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Hello fellow photographers. I am a 70-year-old retired aerospace software engineer. To keep my brain from going to mush I write apps that I use for my personal use for the PC and iPhone. I have been a photographer for the last 45 years. I do not charge anything for my apps, I just wanted them on my iPhone while traveling. I have written a neutral density app that calculates the shutter speed to use when using a ND filter. Search for “nd filters calc” in the app store. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks, Downloaded! Great simple tool.
What’s next in your mind to write?
—-
With a hobby in anything that fly, would you mind to elaborate more in depth about your role in aerospace engineering? And the link to photography?

Hello fellow photographers. I am a 70-year-old retired aerospace software engineer. To keep my brain from going to mush I write apps that I use for my personal use for the PC and iPhone. I have been a photographer for the last 45 years. I do not charge anything for my apps, I just wanted them on my iPhone while traveling. I have written a neutral density app that calculates the shutter speed to use when using a ND filter. Search for “nd filters calc” in the app store. Enjoy.
Is it on Android? Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks, Downloaded! Great simple tool.
What’s next in your mind to write?
—-
With a hobby in anything that fly, would you mind to elaborate more in depth about your role in aerospace engineering? And the link to photography?
Any ideas for other apps? I worked for Honeywell Aerospace for 35 years. I was in the flight safety group developing equipment to avoid mid-air collisions and other aircraft safety equipment

Back