If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Ricky Simpson

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Nikon Z9 - 600E W/1.4TC 3200 ISO

1_09Z0850_01.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

2_09Z0853_02.jpg
3_09Z0916_01.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice shots. Had a small group of Ravens taunting me today, while I was out with my camera, passing over (at 500 feet) noisily, repeatedly :)

Thanks Steven! Crows are subjects that many pass over. I find them very interesting as they are very smart. I once watched one open a rolled up paper bag with a fast food biscuit in it :)

Thanks Steven! Crows are subjects that many pass over. I find them very interesting as they are very smart. I once watched one open a rolled up paper bag with a fast food biscuit in it :)
I've had some amazing experiences watching Ravens simply playing games; one in the far north sat just inches beyond the reach of a dog straining against its tethered leash, barking maniacally at the Raven. When the dog would stop barking the Raven would jump around barking (mimicking barking sounds) back at the dog, then sit quietly as the dog lost its mind again LOL