If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

pimnauta

Supporting Member
It's been a long time that I've been on this site but I think I should look more often and see what members are making and are sharing with us......
I've made a series of a Eurasian Jay getting a peanut out of a small hole in a tree trunk I call this series of photos "From pole to pole".
This was done in my small garden in Holland and almost in the town center so I'm very happy with the visits from a couple of Eurasian Jays.

20211013155502-Pim-Nauta__8503404-2x3-1-web1200.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

20211013160408-Pim-Nauta__8503416-2x3-2-web1200.jpg

20211013160408-Pim-Nauta__8503418-2x3-4-web1200.jpg

20211013160408-Pim-Nauta__8503419-2x3-5-web1200.jpg

20211013160408-Pim-Nauta__8503420-2x3-6-web1200.jpg

It's been a long time that I've been on this site but I think I should look more often and see what members are making and are sharing with us......
I've made a series of a Eurasian Jay getting a peanut out of a small hole in a tree trunk I call this series of photos "From pole to pole".
This was done in my small garden in Holland and almost in the town center so I'm very happy with the visits from a couple of Eurasian Jays.

View attachment 26044
View attachment 26043
View attachment 26042
View attachment 26041

View attachment 26040
Awesome sequence!👍👍👍

Wonderful series. What camera? Not that the camera did all the work, you did. Just wondering what tool (camera) you used

Wonderful series. What camera? Not that the camera did all the work, you did. Just wondering what tool (camera) you used
Hi, the camera used here is a Nikon D850 with a Nikon 300mm f/2.8
VR II mounted on a swinghead and a small tripod.
Thanks for tour kind words.

Very nice series! Visit and post on the site more often!

View attachment 26044
View attachment 26043
View attachment 26042
View attachment 26041

View attachment 26040
Nice series

View attachment 26044
View attachment 26043
View attachment 26042
View attachment 26041

View attachment 26040
Nice series