Galah

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Gallahs are resident in the town of Rome. Queens;land and they were accommodating models.

03405W D5OO 5278.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

03406W D5OO 7006.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

A Major Mitchell in the wild is high on my list as well!
Lance
I was SO disappointed. Googled and asked. Eventually found Charlotte Plains. nearly 1000kms there and back from Roma. Only to get rained-out when we got there. We had to turn around immediately otherwise we would have been stuck there for a few days and my son needed his car on the Monday. Maybe next time we will see MM cockatoo. The Galahs and Sulpher-Crested made up a bit. I still ended up with ±126 bird species, > 20 new ones.

Lance
I was SO disappointed. Googled and asked. Eventually found Charlotte Plains. nearly 1000kms there and back from Roma. Only to get rained-out when we got there. We had to turn around immediately otherwise we would have been stuck there for a few days and my son needed his car on the Monday. Maybe next time we will see MM cockatoo. The Galahs and Sulpher-Crested made up a bit. I still ended up with ±126 bird species, > 20 new ones.
You want Sulphur Crested? I can give you thousands at my place! LOL. They're a pest round here.

Still, +/- 126 bird species and 20 new ones is not to be sneezed at! :D

Back