Generative fill

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Looks like it has potential, but reviews I've seen say it still looks like an edit. But combined with hand work and a good eye it might be useful.

I have been watching videos on it for hours now - the potential is massive - or will be once included in the full Photoshop release around October 2023. I have to agree that it is probably the biggest addition to photoshop in the past 2 decades. To embrace it? mmm not quite today :)
Remove tool - now that tool is mighty handy. Very useful, to say the least, and finally it has been included in Full Photoshop vs 24.5

What would be more useful - is if you can just prompt: make the bird more vibrant and remove all branches on the left. Blur while you are at it and add a nice background.

in other words - AI on our own photos - now there's a thing...

What I don't like is that stuff I've spent years learning how to do well can now be done by anyone. I suppose it will up my game as well.

Back