Godox V1 Pro

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

sh1209

Supporting Member
Marketplace
For anyone considering buying this speedlight, I would say just buy it. I’ve been using Godox products for close to 10 years now and think their products are top-notch in every regard including company support. I have owned Nikon, Sony, Profoto and several other branded flashes and in my opinion Godox is just top notch. I mostly use flash macro photography, but use it for people and birds with an extender a lot of times. I really like the removable secondary flash that is included on the speed light. It is a rather large speed light, but as far as dependability and performance, I don’t think it can be beat. For anyone wanting a dependable flash, You can’t go wrong with this one. I’ve been using it now for close to three months in extremely humid and hot conditions even had it out in the rain a couple times and it just works flawlessly.

Back