Great day for wildlife photos right in my yard

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Viathelens

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Sometimes a photographer does not have to go far to get decent wildlife shots! That was the case in the last two days right in my yard. I live in a semi-rural area and feed the birds and squirrels and have a very small pond to water animals. I've been to various places where pheasants are and I've never been able to get a decent shot of one. Now I have one living in my yard area and eating where I throw out birdseed. He is very far away from his natural habitat, I live in the foothills of Sonora, CA. The valley is about 60 miles away. The doe brought twin spotted babies to my yard area yesterday. The hummers have been around all summer and have not yet headed down to the valley. I hope this keeps up! I'd love to have a bobcat hang around for awhile.

CCassinetto--2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
CCassinetto--3.jpg
CCassinetto--4.jpg
CCassinetto--5.jpg
CCassinetto--6.jpg
CCassinetto-.jpg

Sometimes a photographer does not have to go far to get decent wildlife shots! That was the case in the last two days right in my yard. I live in a semi-rural area and feed the birds and squirrels and have a very small pond to water animals. I've been to various places where pheasants are and I've never been able to get a decent shot of one. Now I have one living in my yard area and eating where I throw out birdseed. He is very far away from his natural habitat, I live in the foothills of Sonora, CA. The valley is about 60 miles away. The doe brought twin spotted babies to my yard area yesterday. The hummers have been around all summer and have not yet headed down to the valley. I hope this keeps up! I'd love to have a bobcat hang around for awhile.

View attachment 97802View attachment 97803View attachment 97804View attachment 97805View attachment 97806View attachment 97807
Awesome set. Well done!👍👍👍

Back