If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

rduckw

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Haceta Head Light_.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Another great lighthouse shot! I love travelling up the Oregon coast, but since these trips are while I am on vacation with my wife, it is sometimes hard to get the timing right for good lighting. Have you made it further down the coast at all?

--Ken

Another great lighthouse shot! I love travelling up the Oregon coast, but since these trips are while I am on vacation with my wife, it is sometimes hard to get the timing right for good lighting. Have you made it further down the coast at all?

--Ken
Thank you, Ken. My trip was also with my wife. We spent 8 days on the coast, 4 of which we overcast and foggy. I talked my wife into having a large lunch so we could have a chance at a sunset. I went back to the site of this photo on 3 different evenings before I got this shot. :)

Thank you, Ken. My trip was also with my wife. We spent 8 days on the coast, 4 of which we overcast and foggy. I talked my wife into having a large lunch so we could have a chance at a sunset. I went back to the site of this photo on 3 different evenings before I got this shot. :)
Sounds like a good compromise. My wife is generally very accommodating to my wanting to take photos on our vacations, but I do not like to take advantage of her kindness.

--Ken