If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I'm lucky to live only a few hours away from one of if not the largest eagle migrations in the world each fall when bald eagles migrate to Harrison Mills, BC to feast on the salmon that have finished spawning each fall/winter. My first trip was in 2018 and I went again this year and spent 8 hours over two days sitting in a single 30ft area with hundreds if not thousands of eagles in the trees, on the mid flats, and in the air. Light the on the first day was great, the second day was very cloudy aside from about 15 minutes as the sun was coming up over the mountains before it disappeared into the thick cloud. The below images were all from day 1.

500_0509.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

500_0704.jpg

500_0902.jpg

500_1034.jpg

500_1053.jpg

I'm lucky to live only a few hours away from one of if not the largest eagle migrations in the world each fall when bald eagles migrate to Harrison Mills, BC to feast on the salmon that have finished spawning each fall/winter. My first trip was in 2018 and I went again this year and spent 8 hours over two days sitting in a single 30ft area with hundreds if not thousands of eagles in the trees, on the mid flats, and in the air. Light the on the first day was great, the second day was very cloudy aside from about 15 minutes as the sun was coming up over the mountains before it disappeared into the thick cloud. The below images were all from day 1.

View attachment 11302

View attachment 11303

View attachment 11304

View attachment 11305

View attachment 11306
Excellent Series!👍