Hectic !

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

As I am exclusive wild life lover. Tripod bearing Z 8 and 200~500 zoom + Tc+ Ftz + G2 gimbal is very useful to handling in BIF. At waterfront places where migrant birds are very huge amount. As that area is slippery tripod is great for chasinh with stability. And same time Z6ll with 70~200+TC to handle is fine on hand.for video that does not get stability At 72.I prefer monopod. My Benro tripod is having monitor leg.but removing that leg and rig up with gimble. Making heavy-duty Tripod useless with two legs. After monopod shooting get the that leg back to tripod easy transportation on my Triumph Thunderbird Storm. To avoid this hectic situation, I prefer to have my Digitech.monopod with B1 ball head with light weight Z6II +70~200+TC as required.I can manage photography session with handy transportation.

Back