High Speed Sunset

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

JAS

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Zipping south on Hwy 57 in Door County WI at about 65mph. Shooting out the passenger window. Gorgeous sunset through the trees.
Nikon D750, Nikkor 28-300 f/3.5-5.6 @ 300mm, 1/2000sec f/5.6 ISO900, cropped approx 2.4:1, LR/PS

DoorCtySunset-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Your cataract surgery obviously didn't affect your photography. Good shot.
Thank you. The surgery was literally "eye opening". My vision was much clearer and brighter and whiter - losing the yello tinge of the cataracts.. I can now drive at night which was very difficult leading up to the surgery. It did not, however, correct my color vision issues. It also did not help with some visual acuity/sensitivity issues and I still cannot see small differences beween shadings, colors, etc. Though I see better, I still have a tendency to overdo things a bit so they look good to me and I am not good at thos subtle last small adjustments to tweak the shots - I just do not see small differences. Still, I see much better than before which does help tremendously in daily life.

Back