Hirundo rustica

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hola a todos, recientemente compré una Nikon D500 y una Tamron 150-600 G2 y el Libro de pájaros en vuelo (gracias Steve). Les dejo una foto, para que la critiquen sin piedad, de la critica se aprende.
Gracias

Bronca.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Certainly a lovely photo, above, but could someone kindly provide a translation of the text? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, my language is not English. The translation: Hi everyone, I recently bought a Nikon D500 and a Tamron 150-600 G2 and the Bird in Flight Book (thanks Steve). I leave you a photo, so that you criticize it mercilessly, from criticism you learn. Thank you

Hola a todos, recientemente compré una Nikon D500 y una Tamron 150-600 G2 y el Libro de pájaros en vuelo (gracias Steve). Les dejo una foto, para que la critiquen sin piedad, de la critica se aprende.
Gracias

My Spanish is not very good, but here is an approximate translation.

"Hello everyone, I recently bought a Nikon D500 and a Tamron 150-600 and a book on Birds in flight, (Thanks Steve). I am giving you a photo for your critique without mercy, to learn from your criticism. Thank you."

I lived in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil for three years and learned to speak Portuguese in order to chase the very beautiful Brasilian ladies. Then I asked my now wife, an American lady working at the embassy in Rio on a date and now I am happily married nearly 49 years. Years ago I was traveling to Chile for kayaking, I think I went ten or twelve years in a row and found that while I understood the Chilean Spanish, kind of, the Chileanos did not understand my Portuguese at all. Thus I grabbed some courses from Pimsleur and learned to speak okay Spanish. The unintended consequence was on a phone call to one of my Brasilian Amigos, he asked what I had done to my Portuguese.

I asked him what he meant. He told me, "Wink, you were always very fluent, but you only spoke in present tense, now you are speaking in present, past and future, so you sound more like a high school student rather than a grade school drop out...

I never intentionally learned my tenses, but Pimsleur teaches them to you while you are learning common phrases and never tells you what they are doing. Not only very sneaky of them, but incredibly efficient...

Last edited:
Back