How I Fixed A Busy Background In 3 Seconds!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Thank you, Steve! It’s always good to keep tips like this in mind. I also remind myself to be aware of conditions where I’m standing, kneeling, or getting close to the ground. Fire ants, mud or wet grass on hillsides, and fresh droppings from critters are reasons for paying attention. Don’t ask how I learned this lesson. 😊

Thank you, Steve! It’s always good to keep tips like this in mind. I also remind myself to be aware of conditions where I’m standing, kneeling, or getting close to the ground. Fire ants, mud or wet grass on hillsides, and fresh droppings from critters are reasons for paying attention. Don’t ask how I learned this lesson. 😊
lol , I think we had the same teacher :)

Great pointers. and concepts I am taking to heart.

As a 70 something my concept of getting low has gravitated to park benches and nice comfortable logs especially with a tree you can lean against.

However, I see the error of my ways. I pulled out my chest waders from fly fishing and I am adding a construction work parka. I am headed to British Columbia tomorrow for six days of beaches and shore birds. I am not going to drag my Z9 and 800 pf into the salt water where one trip can put us all in the drink, but I do plan to get horizontal a lot.

Thanks, Steve for all you do for us. I am sure I speak for many when I say we really appreciate you.

Back